Friday, August 12, 2011

Greetings from Israel!


Dear Readers,

        Just letting you know I am safe and well. Currently in Israel at the moment around the area of the Sea of Galilee, about 7 hours behind Sydney time. Yes, I know the photo above doesn't look anything like Israel but it's one of my favourite shots and one of few that Ryan and I have had together (we're too busy taking photos ourselves).
        We move to our last destination of this leg of the trip tomorrow which is Jerusalem where we will be until Sunday when we head to Tel Aviv to fly to Madrid. 
        I can't believe it's only been a week but it has been a jam packed AMAZING week full of adventure. I've taken loads of photos and have picked out a few to post up, just follow the link below

        
        Seeing the pyramids, riding a camel up Mount Sinai to watch the sun rise, floating on the Dead Sea, I can't believe I've done it all!
        I havn't been online much, some places we've had limited wireless internet access and it's actually been nice to be disconnected from the world back home. And with our busy schedule there's barely any time to blog so if you want to follow my adventures just follow my photo album link above. I will try and do an update on my photos every few days or at last once a week, just use the same link if you want to see my photos.

Stay safe and eat well my friends.

Love Angie.

7 comments:

  1. Awww, sounds like a really great experience! Glad you're having the time of your life - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you're having fun! Saw your pics in FB, they're good but way less food pics than what I was expecting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tll me you didn't eat at the Pizza Hut overlooking the Sphinx. Hope you made it into one of the pyramids. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'I am in Israel *points to pyramid' ahaha! sounds like awesome fun Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. floating in the dead sea that sounds like fun what an amazing time you are having :) be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear about it all in detail when you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope we'll here more about the trip when you are home. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete